When preparing for child custody court, you really can't be too prepared or organized – introducing the 2019 Custody Binder by [Step]momming! This resource was designed specifically for divorced parents and stepparents who have been tasked with preparing for a court appearance to determine child custody.
Take the stress out of compiling visitation logs, incident reports, correspondence with other co-parents, and all the other bits and pieces that are crucial to your court case, but easily forgotten!
This 48-page PDF download includes:
- Binder Cover
- Instructions for Setting Up Your Binder
- Court Binder Checklist
- Important Contacts Sheet
- Calendar to Track Important Events
- Divider Pages for Backup Documentation
- Checklist of Things to Include in your Parenting Plan
- Negotiation Outcomes Worksheet
- Custody-At-A-Glance Calendars
- Behavior, Visitation, and Phone Logs
- Incidents of Contempt Log and Narrative Template
- Character Reference Template
- To-Do List
- Notes Page
- and so much more!
Please note, this listing is for a PDF download only. You will not receive a printed copy of this document; however, you can arrange the sections however you’d like and print it as many times as you need!
DISCLAIMER: This binder was not prepared by a legal professional and is intended to help organize your thoughts and documents in preparation for a custody court hearing. It is NOT intended to serve as legal counsel.