The Becoming a Co-Parenting Champion eBook is a downloadable book designed to help parents learn more about co-parenting, stop making common mistakes that contribute to the problems, and develop stronger, healthier relationships with their child’s other parents – all in order to raise their child in a happier, healthier way.
This book will help you open your heart to something so rewarding, help you set change in motion, and push you to end the behaviors that are keeping you from becoming a co-parenting champion. We’ll help you let go of the hurt and embrace the partnership that parenting was designed to be, no matter your family dynamic.
In this must-have guide, you’ll learn all about:
- Our post-divorce experience and problems we were facing.
- Opening up the lines of communication and other ways to improve relationships.
- How we parent as co-parenting champions and what it took to get here.
- Why putting your children first will always be your best course of action.
- The biggest mistakes you’re making and how to change them.
- Tips and first steps you can take to lead you down the co-parenting path.
- Addressing controversial questions – from custody to parenting with a narcissist.
And much more.
Please note: This is a PDF download. There will not be a physical copy of the book shipped to you.